Back to Top
High Speed Vertical machining Center
- High Productivity and high speed machining with BT30 Spindle.
- 48 m/min X, Y and Z axes rapid traverse rate.
- 20,000 rpm max. spindle speed.
- The spindle is separated from the ATC arm and the tool magazine.
- Since the tool magazine is fixed to the column top, the position of magazine will not affect the tooling area. Only the spindle moves up and down so that tooling design becomes easy.
- 20 tools can be stored in the tool magazine as standard.
(Maximum mountable tool number: 21 tools).
- The tool can be inserted directly into the spindle or removed from the spindle manually from the front of the machine.
|X/Y/Z/ axis stroke
||840 x 380 mm
|Max. load on table
||JIS B 6339-1998 BT30
|Width x Depth x Height
||1,300 x 2,270 x 2,310 mm