Back to Top
High precision automated machine for bar working components.
5-axis machine for simultaneous front and back machining for shorter cycle times.
- Five axis machine with three axis on main spindle and two axis on sub spindle for overlapped machining of front and back side.
- Improved machine accuracy and reduced cycle times due to improved software.
- Complex work piece machining in single setup using cross drilling milling facility and C-axis.
- Guide-bush type or Guide-bush less type can be chosen by the customer based on component suitability.
- Automatic programming software for machine is prepared as a standard.
|Max. machinable dia.
|Main spindle speed
|Back spindle speed
|Total number of tools
|Rapid traverse rate
|Main Spindle motor
|Width x Depth x Height
||1,655 x 1,135 x 1,700mm